By means of this data protection declaration, Telespazio Germany GmbH would like to inform the public about the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data collected, used and processed by us. Furthermore, data subjects will be informed of their rights by means of this data protection declaration.
1. Name and address of the controller
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in the Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
Please direct any unresolved questions on the processing of your personal data to:
Telespazio Germany GmbH
Moreover, if you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you may also contact, on a confidential basis, our data protection officer, who is available in the event of inquiries, suggestions, complaints or objections.
3. Name and address of DPO
The Data Protection Officer of the controller is:
Any data subject may contact our Data Protection Officer directly at all times with any questions or suggestions concerning data protection.
4. Collection of general data and information
The website of Telespazio Germany GmbH collects a series of general data and information each time a data subject or automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. Collected may be used
- browser types and versions,
- the operating system used by the accessing system,
- the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrer),
- the sub-websites, which are accessed via an accessing system on our website,
- the date and time of access to the Internet site,
- an Internet protocol address (IP address),
- the Internet service provider of the accessing system and
- other similar data and information that may be used for security purposes in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using these general data and information, Telespazio Germany GmbH does not draw any conclusions about the data subject. This information is rather needed to
- deliver the content of our website correctly,
- optimise the content of our website as well as the advertising for them,
- ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and
- provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber attack. Telespazio Germany GmbH therefore evaluates this anonymously collected data and information statistically and with the aim of increasing data protection and data security in our company in order to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data processed by us. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject.
5. Legal basis for the processing
Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing operations for which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, as is the case, for example, when processing operations are necessary for the supply of goods or to provide any other service, the processing is based on Article 6(1) lit. b GDPR. The same applies to such processing operations, which are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of inquiries concerning our products or services. Our company is subject to a legal obligation by which processing of personal data is required, such as for the fulfilment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6(1) lit. c GDPR. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may be necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person. This would be the case, for example, if a visitor were injured in our company and his name, age, health insurance data or other vital information would have to be passed on to a doctor, hospital or other third party. Then the processing would be based on Art. 6(1) lit. d GDPR. Finally, processing operations could be based on Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR. This legal basis is used for processing operations which are not covered by any of the abovementioned legal grounds, if processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data. Such processing operations are particularly permissible because the European legislator has specifically mentioned them. Legitimate interest could be assumed if the data subject is a client of the controller (Recital 47 Sentence 2 GDPR).
6. Data retention
Telespazio Germany GmbH shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the data retention purpose or to the extent provided for by the European legislator or other legislator in laws or regulations to which the controller is subject.
If the storage purpose is not applicable, or if a storage period prescribed by the European legislator or another competent legislator expires, the personal data are routinely blocked or erased in accordance with legal requirements.
The criterion used to determine the duration of storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the contract or the initiation of a contract.
7. Transfer of Data Abroad
Data may be transferred to Countries outside the EU for the purposes and objectives referred to Chapter V GDPR.
8. Rights of the data subject
Each data subject shall have the following rights granted by the European legislator of directives and regulations:
- Right to information
- The right to access
- Right to rectification and erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
- Rights in relation to automated decision making, including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
9. Data Protection for applications procedures
Telespazio Germany GmbH shall collect and process the personal data of applicants for the purpose of the processing of the application procedure. The processing may also be carried out electronically. This is the case, in particular, if an applicant submits corresponding application documents by e-mail or by means of a web form on the website to the controller. If Telespazio Germany GmbH concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the submitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with legal requirements. If no employment contract is concluded with the applicant by the controller, the application documents shall be automatically erased six months after notification of the refusal decision, provided that no other legitimate interests of the controller are opposed to the erasure. Other legitimate interest in this relation is, e.g. a burden of proof in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
10. Contact form
If you contact us using the contact form provided on the website, this is done on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a)). We use the data transmitted by means of the contact form only to respond to your request. No further use of this data by Telespazio Germany GmbH or third parties will take place at any time.