Our training solutions cover technical equipment such as aeroplanes, helicopters, ships, submarines and tanks. Our customers are often defence organisations and industries, but they also include aircraft manufacturers and airlines.
We support our customers at every step: from identifying their specific training needs to providing tailored training tools and services for their day-to-day training.
Our team consists of experts in various fields such as computer science, mechanical and electrical engineering, and aerospace engineering, which enables us to provide expert advice and solutions in all domains.
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Training (AR/VR)
- Computer-Based Training (CBT)
- Flight and Cockpit Procedure Trainers (CPT)
- IT Security Concepts
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Part Task Trainers (PTT)
- Train The Trainer (TTT)
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Virtual Maintenance Trainers (VMT)
- Armed Forces of Germany, Switzerland, Australia, the Netherlands, France, Norway, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Sweden
- Airbus Helicopters
- Airbus Australia Pacific
- Deutsche Lufthansa
- Krauss-Maffei Wegmann
- Scandinavian Airlines
- ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems