Our Mission Planning components facilitate the operations, whether routine or for specific needs, such as one-time operations or contingency operations. All assets defined for the performance of the mission can be accessed and the operations optimised. Our customers can:
- Plan activities for their spacecraft, subsystems, ground stations or even eternal assets.
- Take advantage of an innovative and modular design to create and reuse elements for their planning processes.
- Gain full visibility over all the activities planned for the constellation through smart visualisation, or easily drill down at the single satellite level.
- Streamline the operations of the entire space and ground segments as business and constellations grow.
- Check the feasibility of payload operations and determine the opportunity windows to be injected in the planning process for the unique, or repetitive operations, of the mission.
- Tailor the analysis to specific needs and promptly respond to a customer request.
- Create tailored workflows for mission operations, taking multiple assets into consideration and automating the planning logic.
- Define multiple planning approaches, multiple planning stages or simply a single workflow that plans them all.
- Define specific workflow for a given asset and re-use workflows across multiple assets.
- Automate the process or control it manually.
- Visualise activities through graphical timelines, time series graphs, and many more useful visualisation elements.
- Explore the details via tooltips directly or through the tabular representations of the planning results.
Workflows and planning processes can be defined for all areas of the mission. We achieve this through a very flexible approach which can grow with the client.
- Use our expanding library of functions to design workflows and plan operations.
- Easily extend the library and create custom functions using the plugin architecture, if needed for the mission.
- Create assets and sub-components to support planning processes, either physical or virtual.
- Create repetitive tasks and activity definitions to define operations at every scale.
- Multiple elements are taken into consideration, facilitating an automated approach.
- Combine with automation to provide one-touch, hands-off or quick, near-real-time, re-planning operations.